UnsaidTalks Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
The materials on UnsaidTalks’s web site are provided “as is”. UnsaidTalks does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The materials appearing on UnsaidTalks’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. UnsaidTalks does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. UnsaidTalks may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. UnsaidTalks does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
In no event shall UnsaidTalks or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on UnsaidTalks’s Internet site, even if UnsaidTalks or a UnsaidTalks authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. All the personal Information that is displayed on the website is with due permission of the person itself. Either the information is taken via google form or via subscription service. The person gives us the right to use and display information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.