Be part of Something Incredible
“UnsaidTalks Interviewer Program – 2018”
Enhanced communication and knowledge
This program has certainly enhanced and improved my communication skills as well as knowledge required in final year
It has been a great experience. This program has helped me know more the placements in the university, how do I prepare for them. It has been wonderful to be a part of this team!
UIP brought real picture of placements
This has been a great experience, it brings the real picture of placements to us. Thank you for such a platform.
Got to know inside story of success of seniors
This has been a very good experience. It gave me a real glimpse of what happens inside a placement hall. It’s amazing to know the inside story of someone’s success.
A Great exposure Interviewing People
Great Experience Learning With The UIP team…UIP Is Not a Society But a Place to Learn from Experience Of Seniors.Gives A Great exposure Interviewing People Who has bagged Good Packages and are In Good companies..!ThnKu UIP for This Opportunity to me
UnsaidTalks Interviewer Program (UIP) is a 4 month program for 2nd & 3rd year Students aimed at building networking skills among students. During this program, students will interact with 1000+ final year students who will be getting placed in 200+ corporate companies visiting the Campus. Students will develop the essential skills like marketing, networking and effective communication skills while representing UnsaidTalks Interviewer in their Campus. And Yes, there are exciting rewards to grab as well.
What's in for you?
- Get an insight into the placement season of your campus.
- Get to know about all the companies visiting the campus, packages offered by them and their whole recruitment process.
- Develop marketing skills by spreading the word about UnsaidTalks among your peers in college.
- Develop communication and Networking skills by interacting and developing connections with your Final Year students who are getting placed in companies visiting your campus.
- Get rewards for your awesome work!
Who are we looking for?
- An ambitious student
- An excellent communicator
- An enthusiast eager to interact with seniors
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will I do as an UnsaidTalks Interviewer?
As an UnsaidTalks Interviewer your main role is to - take interviews of the final year students who will be getting placed in various companies. You will also need to keep track of all the companies visiting the campus as well as the names of students getting placed in those companies. (Don't worry we will help you out in all these processes)
2. Who can apply?
This program is only for 1st Year & 2nd Year students of any branch.
3. What is expected of me as an UnsaidTalks Interviewer?
Your core responsibility would be to communicate with seniors and asking them their interview experience. Other than this you are expected to promote UnsaidTalks among your campus.
4. What is the duration of this Program?
The program is of 4 months duration from September-2018 till December-2018.
5. How many hours of the week do I need to devote as an UnsaidTalks Interviewer?
You will be expected to devote 4-5 hours per week in this program. But ultimately it depends upon you how much you actually want to devote. More time you devote, more contacts you will build and more experience you will gain.
6. Will I get any certificate for this program?
We don't want to hire students who work for getting a certificate. Hence, We don't believe in giving a sheet of paper. We believe in giving away experience and knowledge which will go along with you for a lifetime. We believe in making a memorable experience for you during this program in your hearts and souls.
7. How will I get the rewards?
You will be rewarded based on UIP (UnsaidTalks Interviewer Program) points you earn. Following is the process to earn these points:
- For every interview belonging to a new company, you will be awarded 15 points.
- For every interview belonging to a company for which someone else has already brought the interview, you will be awarded 10 points.
- Top scorers will get gift hampers worth Rs.2000/-
8. How do I apply?
Fill the application form. You will get a phone call from UnsaidTalks Team person for a telephonic interview. You will be evaluated based on this telephonic interview. Wait for results.
9. I have more questions regarding the program which is still not answered. Where shall I contact?
You can email us your query at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact us via contact us page.